Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hard Times Humor

Yesterday, while driving Tootie to dance class, I passed the Wal-Mart and noticed that the resident beggar was walking away from his day shift. This guy approaches me every single time that I'm in the parking lot, and he always asks for $3 for a tv dinner. This is even when times were good and you could walk into any store and get a job, so I don't have a lot of pity for him. I normally just mutter motherfucker under my breath when I see him but yesterday I was like If times get much harder I'm jacking you for your begging spot, motherfucker.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

does he eat the tv dinner frozen or does he go into walmart and pop it into one of the display microwaves to warm it up?

Mom O Matic said...

I was watching Oprah this morning and she had on some over cheerful chick explaining how she couponed the hell out of her groceries.

Is it wrong that I just wanted to flick her off the whole time.

Anonymous said...

I bet you could make mad bank begging most times, but I bet Wal-Mar in this economy isn't the best spot. Leave him with his TV dinner and go stand in front of Nordstroms. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't stop LMAO as I read your blog! Keep it coming girl!

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award on my blog.... I'm in withdrawls!