Sunday, October 26, 2008

Totally Not Me

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll consider driving to Nebraska before the end of this week but this bitch beat me to national fame by being the first from Georgia to drop her kid off in Nebraska. I'm probably 30 miles east of her so if I drop mine off I will own the Farthest Drive to Dump Kids title until some skank from further away usurps me.

I'm just not sure I can invest in a long ass road trip only to be stripped of my title the next week. Unless some of you want to chip in for gas money. I accept PayPal.

*Disclaimer: If any grandparents to my children are reading this, I'm totally kidding. My girls are angels straight from Heaven and I'm hoping to prove this to you by dumping them on you for a few weeks this summer. I mean, blessing you with their company.

2 comments:

Maddness of Me said...

I totally cracked up :) Thanks!

Wife Goes On said...

My son turned 13 last Tuesday. I have to say there are days.... Before I got remarried - my kids would call my mom and say, "Nana, mommy needs a time-out, can we come stay with you for the weekend?" Thank God for grandparents!
Laughing with you, not at you!