Friday, October 31, 2008

She Needed Drunkin'



Have you ever heard the redneck phrase, "He needed killin'"? Well, tonight, I needed drunkin'. And drunkin' I did. I dressed as Tipsy Housewife, complete with my wooden spoon, Kitchen Madonna apron and wooden spoon. I can't tell you the last time I felt, well, drunker. Halloween and drunk go well together.

My kids were cute, my husband dead sexy, and I couldn't have had a better night. Hope it was the same for all of you!

ETA: I only had one wooden spoon. I did have more wine than was required for "Tipsy Housewife" so I turned out to be the Completely Drunk and Soiled with Wine Housewife but here in North Georgia, I was considered to be charming. So Ha, to you, people who don't drink.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Halloween and drunk go together like peanut butter and jelly. Everybody looks fantastic, hardly even buzzed at all!

Mom O Matic said...

You look smok'n hot. I always love your hair! Oh and your family is cute too.