Friday, September 26, 2008

45 More Minutes

Till bedtime for the girls. I don't normally watch the clock but I'm ready for some nice downtime tonight. Fidel's not home so we won't be doing our normal Friday night deal- catching up on the Tivo-ed shows we watch. I'm going to straighten up, take a nice long hot shower, and curl up in bed with a book and hopefully be asleep by 9:30. I would make a cup of tea and chill out in the hot tub but I have these incisions and I'm not allowed to take a bath yet so I'm pretty sure that soaking in a hot tub is out of the question.

I think you turn into an old Nana when you get your gall bladder removed. Happened to me.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm so there with you. DH has off this weekend which is a miracle and since the weather is going to be terrible we can't go anywhere fun. I'm going to be spending my weekend catching up on mounds of school work. Therefore I want these kids in bed NOW so I can relax and watch some shows. LOL

Mom O Matic said...

I keep buying tea thinking that TONIGHT is the night I have one before bed. And yet every night I have a beer and a bowl of popcorn instead. I need more Nana in me.

Anonymous said...

Let's face it. You were Nana before that gall bladder was removed. ;)