Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Too Sick to Post

Forgive my lack of posting. I am pretty much over the gall bladder ordeal but now I have some horrible intestinal issue that makes Ebola look like a head cold. Obviously I'm over-exaggerating but I haven't been this miserably sick in a long time. I'm pretty much in a coma or praying for a quick death if I'm not in the bathroom.

And now in the time that it took me to write this, Moggie has just bashed her head into the front porch so it looks like I will be taking my sick sweaty puking ass to the urgent care center.

It never ends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Maybe urgent care can help both of you :(

You need Fidel at home now!!

Maddness of Me said...

I do remember that when my sister had her gall bladder out, she was in hell for several weeks.

It was not fun to recover from.

Katie said...

Some people always have the runs after getting gallbladder out. One guy that works with my DH said he used to always know the good bathrooms around the city. Sounds like yours is worse than this. Hoping you get some relief soon and that Moggie is okay.

Mom O Matic said...

Jee-sus!