Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Keep Them Straight


I've taken to telling big fat lies when people try to corner me into babysitting or encroach on my personal (nap) time. I'm not really good at fibbing and I don't do it often because I have a horrible memory. I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out who I need to avoid this weekend because I remembered telling someone that I was going out of town and I really have no plans to leave my house.

Now that the neighbor drama is starting up again, leaving the city for the weekend sounds like a pretty good idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have two sweet child..
You are the lucky mom..

Peace from me.
John Deru

AFRo said...

Sounds to me like you need to come down with a "stomach virus."

Anonymous said...

You need to take notes on who you tell what to. :P