Monday, August 11, 2008

My New Career


Apparently I have a newfound career. I didn't ask for this job or even want it, but I'm stuck. I'm a caregiver to a geriatric chihuahua. Rusty is nearly 12 and he has lost his sight completely in one eye, partially in the other and is pretty much deaf. He has started pooping in his bed at night, all over his three blankets. He even stuck his ass up against his kennel and got a turd completely out of the kennel, onto the carpeted floor of Fidel's home office.

I just emailed Fidel and told him that the dogs aren't allowed any table food at all from now on. Hopefully he's just getting too many little "bites" from our plates and doesn't have some condition. He's going to have a condition called "being put to sleep" if I have many more days of cleaning up slimy smelly dog crap.

1 comment:

absurdly yours said...

Mercy...the poor little thing! He can't see, hear, and now is in need of some depends.