Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dummy!

My wiener dog, Charlie, is a year old today. She has celebrated by taking an extra nap and gobbling up some treats. I'm taking the girls out this afternoon to get her a few little presents and we can all make over her tonight after dinner. Some neighborhood dog left her a pile of turds in our front yard and she's sniffed them quite a bit so I guess she likes them. I, however, am not so fond of piles of strange dog turds in my grass. Now that I've conquered my slug problem I may have to stalk the dog walkers to find out who cannot pick up their dog's shit. If I catch the lazy bastard I'll post a picture for the world to see.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

I curse the bastards that walk across our front lawn and let their dogs drop a turd. If I could afford it I would get a sprinkler system that turned on with a switch. Then I would just sit in the dark and cackle while I flipped it on.