Friday, May 30, 2008

Strange, Strange Birds

Here's a list of recent keyword activity for Mama Fidel. I attract some oddballs for sure. Just to make it fun, I'll turn this into a Q&A.


1. What is the benefit of eating marigolds?
If you are a slug, eating my marigolds will get you a slug poison buffet and/or impaled on a sharp stick.

2. Chihuahua dog sandwich If you are making your chihuahua a sandwich, I recommend chicken or turkey. If you are making a sandwich out of your chihuahua, this is not the blog for you.


3. Grandmother's cock
I think your grandmother or you have really serious issues. Being that you are from Argentina, I'm telling myself that it's just a language issue because the thought of a sweet grandmother having a cock is just wrong. Unless you are meaning "rooster" and not "penis". Even then, you better watch her because that fucker will end up in a pot on the stove if he looks too tasty. I have seen it happen.

4. Spank mama's ass
You had better be careful about trying to bow up on your Mama because you will likely end up getting your ass whipped, or at least make the front page of your local newspaper and look like a total idiot. You will probably have the whack-ass talk shows trying to lure you onstage to humiliate you even more than you have already humiliated yourself.

5. Caillou is a little bitch
I agree, but I can't understand why on Earth you (the collective you, I get this search a LOT) would feel the need to Google this phrase. Do you know an actual bitch named Calliou or are you referring to the little bald brat on PBS?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ok number 5 is the funniest! I guess no-one really likes Calliou but WTF are people spending their time googling that line for????????

Unknown said...

LMAO about number 5. That's classic!

I love google keywords, although a lot of them are sort of scary. I get A LOT for "my mom naked"...that's weird.