Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Slacker. Where Are You?

I just got home from a weekend girls cruise last night and I have some really funny stories to tell you guys over the next few days. I have to pull pictures together and do some laundry but I swear that I have laughed since Thursday. No one got in any trouble but I have been invited to join the Pink Hat society by some elderly Red-hatters that I met on the cruise. I think they extended the invitation to me because I saved them from certain death on a wave runner.

I have some funny shit written on the back of a car rental receipt. I was in Senor Frog's on Saturday laughing so hard I nearly peed myself so I started jotting stuff down so that I wouldn't forget.

4 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

Serve it up!

AFRo said...

I FORGOT about the cruise! Oh I bet it was fun and you are an honest to God blogger. Sounds like me writing in my checkbook register at the ball field last night because I'm passive aggressive like that.

Kalyn said...

I JUST found you. Like right.this.very.second. and I love you. What cruise did you go on? I leave on Monday for my first one from San Diego to Cabo. :) Keep up the posting- and I'll keep commenting!!! :) Thanks for the laughs!!!

Jennifer said...

Kalyn- welcome!

We went on Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas. It's a fun time but we are looking at going to Mexico next year for a land trip.