Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'll Miss You, Kid

I have a feeling that poor Moggie will be sent off to Baby Boarding School or perhaps sold to a sweatshop somewhere this evening. She is a major destructo and has cost us much money and many man hours of manual labor, undoing all of her little projects of destruction. This time, she has decorated Fidel's immaculate Lexus with sidewalk chalk and scratched it up. He told me to take a photo to remember her by because he's getting rid of her this evening. I am actually curious to see how much she turns on the charm. Her beautiful porcelain skin actually glows when she's putting on her sweet angel act.

2 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

I'm pretty sure he wanted you to take a picture of the car.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! At least Dylan has never done that... but than again I am smart enough not to let him have sidewalk chalk ;)