Monday, May 12, 2008

Public Library for Dummies

Now that summer is upon us, I need to figure out how you use the public library because my Tootie loves borrowing books from her school library. I have a card but I honestly don't know how you go about renting the books. I did attempt to do this once and I didn't see anyone who appeared to be a librarian and I tried to use this little kiosk thing but I couldn't figure it out and I ran out of the building in shame and empty handed. The kids were crying so I had to take them to Target and buy them some damned books. That was two years ago and I haven't been back since. Hopefully they have forgotten me and my abandoned stack of books, and hired a human being to help dummies like me borrow books.

4 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, look at your blog sympathy.
And links to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I did the same thing last week LOL

Ethan and I went to the library to kill some time and I had to run us out while he was yelling that he wanted some books.

Mom O Matic said...

I don't know if this is something that only IL does, but we use the SWAN system all the time. You can order up your books, the just waltz in and pick them up. It's sweet.

Anonymous said...

LOL... I end up not renting books b/c the human being takes too long and Dylan is running around on the couches :-x