Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Boo-Ya!!

We had to make a brunch goody for Tootie's class Christmas party this morning, and Fidel was the one to take the goodies out of the oven and take them into school since I had to do Moggie's program. I should have prefaced this by stating that Fidel had bitched me out this morning for leaving lights on. Compact fluorescent bulbs that cost 1/10 of a cent a day to run, nonstop. Can you see where this is going? Yep, at 3:15 in the afternoon I discover that FIDEL has left the oven on all day long. I emailed him (because that's how we talk) to ask, "Any chance you left the oven on this morning?" and he said, "Yes, WE left it on". I'd like to meet that mouse he has in his pocket because I had nothing to do with leaving an oven on for 8 hours doing nothing. And my oven doesn't run on compact fluorescent bulbs... I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when they bitch you out for something and turn around and doing something worse. That's great. Bet Fidel won't be talking about leaving those lights on anymore.