Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yeah, Not at Kroger

We went grocery shopping as a family this afternoon, and let me tell you how I suffered because of Georgia's stupid no-booze-on-Sundays rule. Well, I probably wouldn't have opened a beer right in the aisle like I wanted to do anyway, but I would have liked the choice. After 30 minutes of madness in the aisles, we were checking out and talking about our planned movie night watching Shrek 2. Kroger has this magical machine in the lobby where you can rent a movie and as we were paying for our crap, I said, "Hey, do you want to grab an adult movie out of the kiosk to watch after the kids are in bed?" and as soon as it came out of my mouth I knew I had said the wrong thing. The cashier was like, "Uh, I don't think we have any of those out there" and I was as red as a baboon's ass. It was pretty embarrassing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... I would have been pissing in my pants if I was standing there with you!

Stacy said...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ErIn said...

LMFAO! You horn dog!