Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Funny Because It's True

I was just reading an article about a mental health service in the UK getting in trouble for making parodies of common Christmas carols. It's actually pretty funny. Here are the carols that were tweaked:

  • Schizophrenia - "Do You Hear What I Hear?";
  • Multiple personality disorder - "We Three Kings Disorientated Are"
  • Paranoid - "Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me"
  • Dementia - "I Think I'll be Home for Christmas"
  • Attention Deficit Disorder - "Silent Night Holy, oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate? Why is France so far away?"
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells"
That's pretty funny and I haven't even drank anything today. I'd suggest adding the "Twelve Diseases of Christmas" for the hypochondriacs and "Carol of the Bottles" for boozehounds. Not that I know any of those.

2 comments:

ErIn said...

LMAO! Those ARE funny!

Stacy said...

Those are great!