Wednesday, December 12, 2007

O-motherfing-UCH

My uterus is freaking killing me. Luckily for everyone else around me, I'm medicated to the gills or else things would be ugly around here. I finally took the Aquadots back to Wal-Mart today for a refund and the moron behind the counter kept telling me to go get another box so she could ring it up or exchange it. I told her at least 3 times that they had been recalled because they were poisonous and were not on the shelves. Apparently I wasn't doing my customer-to-moron exchange in a manner that she could understand so finally I said "FUCK this, I will take them to Toys R Us where they will refund them with no questions asked, you gd idiot". Actually I just rolled my eyes and said "I'll take them to TRU, they will take them back" when I really wanted to stuff the cat sculpture my daughter made underneath her dumbass eyelids until she was poisoned herself.

Toys R Us actually took back the Aquadots, no questions asked, and refunded the money back onto my Visa, not even making me do a store credit. I was very impressed with that so I tried to shop there but walked out empty handed. You know your kids have too much crap when you can't even spend free money in TRU. I did get a lot done this morning but yet the house looks like pigs live here. I burnt all my energy finalizing Christmas shopping and doing errands. I stuffed my guts with a McRib, which is on the 3rd annual farewell tour, and all I want to do is sit here in a ball and think about vacuuming out my evil uterus. I have no need for it any more and all it does is cause me pain and misery. It has made me forget all about my gouty foot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom still claims that her favorite Christmas present EVER was her hysterectomy back in 1995. She kept the glossy photos they took w/ the lapriscopy on the coffee table for months and has been a much more pleasant person since.

Kate said...

Found you through Ashley and I'm totally loving your blog. Who am I kidding, I love any other mom who swears as much as I do - its like comfort in numbers. This way, I can say well Mama Fidel swears so it must be ok!

Anonymous said...

It must be annoying uterus week. At least you are not alone!!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking...... maybe if you licked the aquadots or perhaps put them between your cheek and gum, you wouldn't even know you had a uterus.

Just saying.

Anonymous said...

LMAO plumtickled!!

Jennifer said...

Judi, I can't count the number of times I've pondered having an aquadot snack. Unfortunately, I had returned those for some cold, hard cash (thank you Toys R Us)so they weren't around to give me uterine amnesia. I'm asking Santa for a hysterectomy. I'm over this period stuff.

SHELLEY said...

Sorry about your uterus. Are you done having kids?? If so check into having a endometrial ablation, in my opinion the NOVASURE is the best type. (i happen to be a nurse in an ob/gyn office). We now do this procedure in our office, some offices there might do it too. Anyways, hope you feel better soon