Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Day for a Three Way

That title sounds scandalous doesn't it? Unfortunately, my Three Way for the day isn't anything remotely exciting. I'm changing out three of my kitchen cabinets to make it easier for me (ha! for Fidel) to cook.

I have a tupperware cabinet that you have to open slowly and use your feet to block the falling bowls, grab what you need and slam the doors before you are buried in an unfortunate avalanche of tupperware. My pot and pan cabinet is like an awkward game of jenga because it's too small, while I have a miscellaneous small appliance/oddsnadends cabinet that has tons of extra room so today I'm pulling crap out and doing a switcheroo. I should probably pop a diet pill for a little extra energy because this is one of those things that I just cannot ninety-percent.

No comments: