Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot. Damn.


Fidel and I have been bantering about getting a golf cart to cruise around the neighborhood and to the pool. Lots of people in here have them and I really think it would be fun for the kids.

I just found something that would be much more fun than a golf cart. I'm totally putting this on my Christmas list. I don't want a standard cooler though. I want mine to be pink with flames on it.

Can you imagine how cool I would be rocking that bad boy up to the bus stop? Or the shame I would bring my family if I got busted by the po-po for riding a cooler full of beer? If I did get arrested for riding a case of Bud Lite, I would at least hope I would be on COPS to make it all worthwhile.

7 comments:

Queen In My House of Blue said...

IM DYING!! LMAO!!!

K said...

Hey, there's no law against riding beer. ;o) i love that! Ya got your snacks right there under your butt!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! You would be the envy of the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

Brian just scared me.. he saw me looking at this and asked me if that was the water cooler that you ride on. I'm like you know about this :P

AFRo said...

You have to make that a goal for this year and I want to see pictures. I'm serious.

AFRo said...

I double dog dare you.

Mom O Matic said...

That would be FANTASTIC! Think of the great pictures your kids would have of you on that thing.