Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well Then!

Guess who let their drivers license expire? That's right, me. In February 2008. It's nearly August. Thankfully I got busted by the airline check in lady and not the po po! I had my passport in my purse from my cruise in May (gotta love procrastination) so I was able to fly with no problem. The funny thing is that my license expired in February and I flew to Florida, rented a car, cruised to the Bahamas, rented another car back in Florida, flew to Atlanta and then to Kansas City months later with no problem. You would think that at least the rental car clerks would have caught my expired license.

I'll be spending tomorrow with the nice folks at the DMV. Now I have to figure out what to wear since I'll be renewing the license for 10 years and Spanx myself to within an inch of my life to look even close to what I'm telling them I weigh.

5 comments:

Kathi D said...

Lucky you. I drove over a year on expired license plates (spaced out) and then got stopped by police twice in three days. WTF??

Laurel said...

Jesus, And I drove with you! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... the rental car people let me rent with an expired license too. But that was b/c a certain child of mine throug the valid one out the car window and not b/c I forgot :P

Stacy said...

OMG LOL!!!

Katie said...

LOL! Chris found out his expired in March when he flew at the end of July. Seems like TSA are the only ones to catch these things. He also was able to rent a car...weird! Just wanted you to know my po po didn't even know about his own damn license.