Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gutless

I just went outside to let the Wiener Dog potty and I checked the mail while I was out there. On the way back down our sidewalk, I was flipping through the mail and looking at an inkjet-printed campaign ad featuring a candidate in overalls and a t-shirt. I wish I had been looking at the sidewalk because I felt something pop and whir out from under my bare foot. I waited for the pain to hit because I just knew that I had stepped on a bee or a wasp. There was a big wet spot on the sidewalk and some stuff that looked like guts but no sign of a bug. There was nothing stuck to my foot so I bent down to look closer. I saw a tiny trail of fluid and then I saw a tiny little gutless frog carcass laying in the crack between sections of the sidewalk. Now my foot is tingling and I'm not sure if it's just shocked that it managed to kill a freaking frog or if that was some sort of rare poisonous frog that will cause my foot to rot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww.

Maddness of Me said...

R.I.P froggie.

Mom O Matic said...

Gah! I would need lots of alcohol and not just for my foot.

Queen In My House of Blue said...

NASTY!!!!!!

Cinnamon said...

Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww!! Heebie-Jeebies have arrived.

Kathi D said...

Has your foot rotted yet?

Seriously. I need to know.

Kalyn said...

EWWWW... really???? A frog? It popped??? EWWWWWW