Friday, July 11, 2008

My Favorite Craigslist Cuckoo

In my never ending pursuit of avoiding housework, I like to browse Craigslist for junk. It's like junking from my sofa, which is about the only way to do it with gas prices being so crazy.

If you browse Craigslist for a while, you will notice relistings of the same products that aren't selling, such as the $400 geode that's relisted every three days or so. I found something much more interesting than an overpriced rock during my frequent CL stalking, and that's my Craigslist Cuckoo. This has to be an elegant lady living in a home piled high with treasures. She has such a way with words, I'm tempted to buy something just to be able to meet this graceful creature face to face. Well not really, she scares me a lot and even though I've liked some pieces she's listed, I can't bring myself to contact her to buy anything because she would probably steal my soul.

Check out some of these passages. She is too elegant for Craigslist.

Come on in, put your feet up, relax and have a browse around.


I think you will like what you see.


Simply zee best for zee guests!


Hello and welcome, I am so glad you are here!

Today I have listed for your collectibles consideration this very wonderful memorabilia
for a lovely young lady.

Gift giving tokens for year round occasions to say ‘I Love You’.



Hello, and how nice of you to shop here!

Today I have listed for your collectibles consideration pretty vanity and dresser top
memorabilia for the lady to display in the boudoir.


Much too lovely for Craigslist. Craigslist is for axe murderers, not elegant ladies.

*Disclaimer- I love CL and use it all the time. No offense intended to CL users, CL axe murders or elegant ladies of CL.

3 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

I'm going to take a wild guess that she's asian. That's sort of an overly polite english going on there.

Mandy said...

Sounds like she's trying to list crap on Ebay.

Kalyn said...

How do find a seller that has a store? I only get lists of stuff filed under categories. Do tell!!!!! :)

THANKS!~!!