Sunday, September 2, 2007

Doggie Clean-Up Bag, Please!

I had to make a run to Petsmart this morning because the Prince of Pee-Pee was out of Greenies and I was getting the cold shoulder from his little attitude-stricken ass. I grabbed a pack of 96 and was standing in the line waiting to check out, and the 2 middle-aged skanks in front of me started a straight-up makeout session. I had the pleasure of watching the guy sticking his tongue all in this woman's ears and mouth. I should have set the scene for you, because you can't get the full effect unless you know that the woman had red hair with a mullet/flybacks combo haircut. The guy was about 5 feet tall, a t-shirt that he had cut the sleeves from and had the cheapest looking tattoos known to man. They were so bad, if he had taken a moment from his dry-humping to tell me that a blind monkey inked him I would have completely believed him. These things made jailhouse tattoos look like something out of Miami Ink. I couldn't even bear to watch them leave the store because I just knew he was going to be getting naked before they got to their car. His feet were about the size of mine (7) so I knew there was nothing worth seeing there anyway.

I don't really have a point in all of this but it was too disgusting not to share.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Stop acting like you and Fidel don't look like that!! You know you do and you surely make out like crazy every chance you get with the public available to watch ;)

People are just nasty.

Mom O Matic said...

":I had to make a run to Petsmart this morning because the Prince of Pee-Pee was out of Greenies and I was getting the cold shoulder from his little attitude-stricken ass"

Riiight. I'm going to need my mojo back now please. Cause you took it and now I can't write funny lines like the one above.

dawn224 said...

huh. .What was my dad's girlfriend doing at your dollar store... hm...