Tuesday, September 25, 2007

When Silly Goes Too Far

Have you ever been messing around with your kids and said something really dumb that could make you look bad? My kids are kind of obsessed with crabs. When we go to Costco, I have to wheel them by the seafood kiosk thing so that they can see the dead crabs on ice. To make them giggle, I use my hands like crab claws and "pinch" at them. I was lounging on the sofa last night and Tootie pulled up my shirt and started poking at my bellybutton. I would giggle when she poked me and after a few times I told her, "Be careful, there's a crab in there and he will snip you". Can you imagine if she goes to school and tells them that a crab lives in her mom's bellybutton?! I really have good intentions but I need to think before I speak!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey teach...My mom's got crabs!! hahahahahaha dying here. Have fun explaining that one!

ErIn said...

LMAO! I can only imagine how that Parent Teacher Conference would go! Oh and glad to know my kids aren't the only one's that love looking at the dead crabs (and other dead sea creatures) in Publix!

Cinnamon said...

I'm dying here . . . Mama's got crabs, teacher!!

Queen In My House of Blue said...

LMAO at the mama has crabs!!