Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweets for the Sweet


How cute are these? I went to Target before my pedi this morning to get some reading material. Of course you can't just go into Target for one thing so I came away with a bag of Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses. Aren't they adorable! I have them in a little black tub that I use for Halloween candy. Unfortunately the kids have discovered the CCK and I'm sure Fidel will finish them off when he gets home from the office. They are actually pretty tasty, kind of like white chocolate or something. I'm thinking about sending my MIL a little goody bag with these since she loves candy corn and she's ill. Oddly enough, there are bags of these listed on E-bay. Maybe it's all the nonsense that my paranoid but well-meaning Grandmother fed my head but I couldn't eat something I bought on E-bay.

3 comments:

ErIn said...

Thanks, thanks a ton. I can feel my ass gettting bigger just thinking about these!

Stacy said...

I don't think I could eat food off of ebay either.

Cinnamon said...

Honestly, who buys food off of eBay?!