Friday, November 9, 2007

Cooler than Cool

I have been doing laundry and changing sheets upstairs tonight. Moggie crashed out watching Sprout in bed, and Tootie wanted a snack so she came downstairs with me. The TV landed on TNT somehow and The Wizard of Oz was just starting. Tootie is entranced so we are watching it together. The Munchkin Coroner just declared the Wicked Witch of the East sincerely dead. I'm getting peppered with a gazillion "How comes?" but this is really cool, to sit with my daughter watching a movie I loved as a kid. She looks very sleepy so I don't know how long she will last. The Wicked Witch of the West just popped up so she's a little freaked out now. I should probably put her to bed before those damn flying monkeys appear or else she will be sleeping in my bed tonight.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Neely and I watched it all weekend long, then went to a Wizard of Oz themed birthday party on Saturday where she dressed up as Dorothy! To say we have it on the brain is an understatement. Oh, we also DVR'd it, so my Wizard of Oz freak will probably be watching it again tonight.