Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My New Drapes


Here are pictures of the much-discussed drapes! I only got 2 crummy pictures before Fidel's camera battery died so this is the best I can do for now. These drapes are for 2 windows, one flanking each side of our family room fireplace. This is the right side, and the left side is reversed so that the long side is on the left.

The next step is painting the room, but that involves painting a coffered ceiling and it can wait because that ceiling will absolutely suck!

6 comments:

K said...

LOVE them! Can I place an order with your friend???

Cinnamon said...

Those look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am impressed! They look fabulous! What did Fidel say?
Thank you for posting the photo.
L.

Jennifer said...

Thanks! Fidel likes them, but he said he wished that I would have included him in the planning. That would have gone something like this:

M: Fidel, we need some drapery
F: Get whatever you want, I don't care
M: Ok.

Katrina, I would recommend finding a good seamstress near you so you guys can go fabric shopping together. That was actually harder than I thought. Donna and I went shopping for all of it together and then she sewed it because I was denied the opportunity to take sewing classes by my GD high school guidance counselor, damn him.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Jenn your HG are getting no love on Style & Design... but I love them :)

Jennifer said...

I know Laura, no love at all! Good thing I have such a huge ego or I'd have a complex. ;)