Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Funny Has Left the Building

Funny has stepped out for the moment, but her cooler friend Shop Around Sue is here to take her place. Don't tell your husbands about Shop Around Sue, she's our secret until the bills come.

From the wonderful world of www.retailmenot.com, here are some fantabulous shopping codes for Dec. 1-3 (roughly, read the details below) at some of my favorite stores: Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic. How about some 20-30% off, girls? Remember to use ebates for bonus savings, I think it's 3% but that's just from my memory and that's not very reliable.

Old Navy-Friends & Family on line code good from Nov 27-Dec 3---20% off code F8JXXP9RGCNJ

Banana Republic Friends & Family on line code- 30% off Dec 1-3 QLOV5931S3G5

Gap Friends & Family on line code-30% off Nov 30-Dec 3 D1L36GG596NL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

30% off Banana Republic? Wow, mommy is doing some shopping! At some point, I'll actually have to start shopping for other people.

Cherie

Jennifer said...

Have fun! Don't hold me responsible if those codes don't work, but I have had good luck with the codes so far. And don't forget to go through ebates for the extra money. I ordered crap from Sephora yesterday and today Sephora was the daily double on ebates so I missed out on another 4%. I still saved 24% and that's a great deal.