Friday, November 30, 2007

No Way Bear Gets Laid

I'm watching Bear Grylls on Discovery and I just wonder how often he gets laid. He's not a bad looking guy but I can't imagine how a guy who pisses on his shirts to wrap around his head, and eats live spiders and lizards manages to convince someone to have sex with him. Right now he just threw his canteen at a cobra while advising viewers to not provoke said cobra. I personally wouldn't want that mouth any where near me and if I saw his penis I would be scared of getting peed on because it seems like he has to involve his pee in every scenario. He's gross like Shrek.

Speaking of Shrek, did you catch Shrek the Halls this week? Luckily, Fidel Tivo'd that for us. We have watched it about 10 times already. It's hilarious. Hopefully that will be on every year or out on DVD or something.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As gross as this is, he probably does get plenty of action from the whack jobs that like being peed on.

I'm with you though... he's hot but something about watching him eat intestines (or whatever) kind of ruins it for me.

Anonymous said...

The current (or last) People magazine has an article on Bear with his wife and two kids. So she must have slept with him at least twice......

ErIn said...

Oh hell, I'd do him! No way in hell there'll be any golden showers though...

Tilly said...

There's been a bit of an expose on him over here in the UK. Most of his shiznit is fake, apparently.

Anonymous said...

You must have missed the one where he drank his own piss while out in the desert.

None of the stuff he does grosses me out. He is my #1 fantasy boyfriend and every time he says the word "crevasse" I giggle like a schoolgirl.

ErIn said...

LMFAO Kelly! :-*

Jennifer said...

Tilly- I have noticed that there are disclaimers during the show now, I'm guessing in response to the revelation that some of it is staged.

He is sexy. If he lost the bug eating and piss drinking he would be a lot sexier. He's still no Mike Rowe. <3

ErIn said...

Aaah, no one can even touch Mike Rowe...that voice, those arms....If I weren't married (and weighed 50lbs less....)

Jennifer said...

Did you see him eat the goat testicle this week? He gagged and puked it up, ha ha. I was sitting there talking to him and I said, "See, that's what you get for eating anything you come across."