Sunday, November 18, 2007

Online Shopping Tip

No humor here, just some serious shopping tips. I have been doing a ton of online shopping today because I had too much to do around here to actually get dressed and leave for any length of time. I plan to have a stress-free Thanksgiving for the first time in my married life and I'm busting my ass for the weekend and the next 3 days so that I can slip into that blissful turkey coma on Thursday afternoon.

Back to my online shopping tips....

1. Open Ebates account. It's FREE, EASY and you get refunds from so many stores that you actually use. I just ordered some gifts from Sephora and I got free shipping and by using a discount code from www.retailmenot.com, I saved 20 flipping percent. On prestige cosmetics. Tell me how phenomenal that is. I also ordered some gifts from www.target.com and I got 4% back from ebates. Loving it.

2. ALWAYS check out www.retailmenot.com. Even if a code doesn't work or if it's expired, try calling the company's customer service and ask nicely to get the discount. I did that with Land's End today and saved myself nearly $20 and the guy sounded happy to do it for me.

Happy shopping! I know it's fun to go to the mall and actually walk out with your gifts, but if you can get these rebates and use these discount codes it adds up to great savings. I got Leapster cartridges for less than $14 in my Target order this morning, and they have already shipped.

3 comments:

K said...

LOVE retailmenot.com! I saved $20 on top of the 15% tar*get offered on a tv stand...$50 total!

ErIn said...

I LOVE me some ebates!

Mom O Matic said...

Sweet!