Monday, November 5, 2007

Things I Don't Cover Here

I love watching the StatCounter Recent Keyword Activity report on this site. If Google is keeping notes on internet users, some of these people have to have "Freak" on their file labels. Here's a sampling of the searches that landed people on my site:

  • Fidel Back Spider Learn to spell, it's fiddle
  • i think i'm drunk Me too, sister, me too
  • deviant housewife Guilty!
  • Pumpkin Carving Cock Um, you can draw that, you don't really need a pattern for that do you?
  • live lice free Christ, the crap I'm associated with
I am thinking about embracing that whole Deviant Housewife thing. I can see a whole line of t-shirts with titles like, "Don't Ask Me For Things When I'm Drunk" and the always appropriate, "NOT Your Babysitter". I can share my tried and true tips on avoiding housework, not cooking and excuses for not having sex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny. I get higher hits when I post about my MILF weigh in!

I like the term, "Mom's off duty, ask your Dad". I use it often..... may not work but I use it anyway.