Monday, April 7, 2008

Double Up

We are on day 5 of the 10-day Mother In Law visit and I think I started doubling up on my happy pills on day 2. By day 4 I had started drinking. At this rate I'll be shooting heroin under my eyelids by Friday.

We are under the 4 week mark for our Mommy Detox cruise and I'm chomping at the bit to go. I'm using that weekend getaway as an anchor for my sanity at this point.

In other news, I bought some of the Breathe Right strips to see if they helped my snoring and used one for the first time last night. Fidel said that the strip just made me snore louder. I dreamed I was living in a turquoise doublewide trailer so he was probably hearing my moans of sorrow and pain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a maroon or hunter green trailer. Now THAT would be hideous!

Mom O Matic said...

"I'll be shooting heroin under my eyelids" Oh my God that's hilarious. Can I have your brain?

Stacy said...

I can't wait for the cruise!!! I hope the rest of MIL's visit flies by.

so tired said...

I love the Breathe Right strips. Although I have a tendency to forget to take them off right away in the morning. I took my son to school one morning with one still on. People probably thought I was just getting back from an early football practice.