Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello, Sugar


MIL and I escaped the madness of my house last night to hit the mall. We went to Bath and Body works to look for this soft cozy blanket I got from there at Christmas time (that oddly enough I had wrapped to give to MIL for Christmas but she got sick and couldn't come down and I took it as a sign from God that he wanted me to have that blanket that I was dreaming about so I kept it for me) but as luck would have it, they had none.

I know that was a horrible run-on sentence and it's a disservice to every English teacher that I've had. Sometimes a good run-on adds a bit of artistic flair. Plus, I'm a rebel and I just have to break some rules (or completely forget them) here and there.

Back to the original topic here. Concentrate, we were in Bath and Body Works. I saw a table with a scent called "Hello Sugar" and I flipped the lid on the tester bottle of lotion and heard angels sing. It smells like a wonderful cake with just a tiny hint of lemon. You know you've taken a bite of a wonderful homemade pound cake with a crunchy sugary glaze on top and wondered, "Do I taste a little lemon?". That is what this line is like. I bought the Shimmer Lotion and the Lip Gloss and I will be taking my booty back to the mall to get the bodywash/shampoo/bubble bath all-in-one. The lip gloss has the tiny glittery stuff in it, perfect for bumming around the pool this summer.

There you have it, a product review courtesy of Adult ADD. Enjoy, sugars.