Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tick Tock Ya Don't Stop

I'm sitting here on the computer trying to muster up the strength and energy to start cleaning the house and doing preparations for my departure on Thursday. Mommy Detox III is scheduled for May 1-5 and Fidel will be taking care of the girls, the dogs and the house while I'm gone. Most of me feels sorry for leaving him with them but then a tiny part of me wants to cartwheel down the street, laughing hysterically and screaming "SUCKERRRRR". I blame that selfish part on the fact that the girls have managed to drive me completely batshit. Moggie is 4 and can read, write, work the tv remote (with the satellite guide and all), do anything she wants on a laptop but ask her to pick up a box of Legos that she dumped and she turns stupid all of a sudden. It's really infuriating.

I've finished my second cup of coffee so it's officially time for the household drudgery to begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan is the same way about his helplessness too when it comes to cleaning.

Unless Fidel is an excellent cleaner, don't put too much work into cleaning... think back to the last 2 years and how did the house look when you got back :-x B is good, but I would save my efforts.