Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Big One

Last night, Fidel and I watched the Monday night lineup on CBS. I don't know if I reached comedic overload or what, but by the time The New Adventures of Old Christine came on, I was hysterical. I was laughing so hard at absolutely nothing and I really thought I was cracking up, like nut house cracking up. I couldn't stop laughing. I thought that I was either ready to be committed or else I was having one hell of a drug flashback, if that's what you call that. I haven't done anything that would cause a flashback to my knowledge but my memory can't exactly be trusted. Thankfully I got over my giggle fit before Fidel seized the chance to put me away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear that is the funniest show on tv. We have watched it for 3 years and I swear it gets funnier every season.

Did you watch a couple of weeks ago the one where Christine and Barb found the marijuana? DH and I about peed our pants laughing.