Monday, April 7, 2008

How Many Gerbils Do You Have?


MIL is all drugged up and living in la-la land this evening. She falls asleep constantly and wakes up saying the funniest things. She was in a room with me and Fidel earlier and we were both on our laptops IMing each other and she hopped up and said, "How many gerbils do you have? I can hear them scratching the walls", and quickly fell back to sleep. Next time she woke up she was saying, "She's got a stick in her ear, but it's not all the way in". I spent nearly 3 hours in one shoe store while she tried on 25 pairs of shoes three or four times each, at least, so I think I'm allowed to laugh at her a little.

4 comments:

KatBouska said...

I don't know what's funnier...asking about gerbils or the fact that you and Fidel are IMing eachother in the same house.

Anonymous said...

Durn, you should video tape that crap!

Can I have what she's on...... or maybe what you're on?

Jennifer said...

Kathy- we do it all the time!

Judi- no dear, you cannot have our meds in your condition!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. poor MIL, but at least you get entertained too!!