Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sweet Senility

My grandmother and grandfather are both pretty senile. Actually my Grandmother is absolutely senile and my grandfather has good days and bad days since his stroke, and lives in the past a lot. My grandmother walked by him last week and he had her stop, pulled up her shirt to expose her belly and smiled as big as anything and said, "Look, we're having a baby" and smiled all day long about it. By the next morning, apparently my grandmother had admitted to running around on him (ha ha) so he was pouting all day. Luckily for everyone the third day was back to normal and no one was pregnant or an adulterer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It is so sweet that they have each other.

Anonymous said...

That is some funny shit!! At least they are happy in their senility.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Queen In My House of Blue said...

omg!! that is too much!! I love it!