Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Minutiae

I love dropping the word minutiae every now and then. Every shred of me tells me that it's spelled wrong but my happy pills tell me to just go with it.

In order to get rid of my extended-visitor stress, I did a little craft shopping therapy this morning. I have some really cute home decor themed crafts going on here this week. Luckily I have found (and my dad bought me a new one) my memory card for my camera so you will be able to see what I'm doing. I know you are on the edge of your seats.

I must go sniff some paint fumes and try to avoid losing any fingers to the exacto knife. When you have the attention span of a fruit fly you cannot procrastinate on a project because six to nine months from now you will find a canvas in your garage and have no idea what you bought it for.

2 comments:

so tired said...

I always liked the smell of rubber cement glue when I was a kid......

That could explain a lot of things.

AFRo said...

Freak.

You make me laugh with your visions of happy pills and paint fumes. I'm loving it.