Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nice to Veet You

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday (yes, I know that I'm repeating myself) and I got a tube of Veet. Not the kind with the scraper, the kind with the scrubby sponge. I used it today on my legs and bikini area (and yes, I went there) and I love the results! I recommend this product if you hate shaving as much as I do. I just rubbed this on like a lotion, turned on the shower and by the time the water was warm I hopped in and scrubbed away my winter coat. It's very exfoliating so I didn't even need to use scrubbing gel afterwards.

6 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

"winter coat" Snort. Thanks! I've got a wooky in my underpants right now and I'm totally going to buy this.

Anonymous said...

You know..... I was watching the TV just yesterday...... okay all day long everyday....... and saw the commercial. I totally can't see my HooHOooo any more...... part fat, part baby.... so this is perfect.

I'm on my way to the Wal-Marts now! Thanks for the review!

Stacy said...

Wow I need to get this. I HATE shaving down there and it's such a pain. I was thinking of going to get waxed and tortured. I think I'll try this instead.

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

I got hooked on Veet years ago in France. Here I thought I was all continental ... and then, lo and behold, it is Neet reincarnated.

Never mind, VEET rocks anyway.

Laurel said...

Geez, quit keeping this secret... I am off to buy some ASAP!!!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't STING???

(and **snorts** to Lotta..."wooky in my underpants"... Lawsey, if you get googled for THAT you might just wanna go into the witness protection program!)

:)