Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Husband of the Year

This morning, I had an appointment for my mammogram and ultrasound for my boob problem. Fidel had an interview/audit/inquisition/whatever with the EEOC because of a bitch whore employee who quit her job, then went to the EEOC to report the company for firing her unjustly, so he couldn't be with me this morning. I told him last night that if I got told that I had breast cancer while he was tied up with a meritless claim that I was going to track that bitch down and kick her ass. I guess he took that seriously and he showed up and surprised me in the waiting room this morning, then took me to lunch. I just had to brag on him because he really came through!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I am so glad you boobies are all good and you got lunch too!! BTW, I went alone when I had to biopsy my boob, but Brian had to watch the kid :P He did go to the doctor with me though.. no lunch. LOL

Anonymous said...

Good job, Fidel.

Although I'm kinda bummed about not getting to read about you smacking that woman with a package of bacon (assuming you tracked her down in the Wal-Mart).

When do you get your results?

AFRo said...

That is so sweet. When will you hear back on the tests?

Cinnamon said...

He does have some sweet moments.

Cinnamon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.