Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Friday Crap

I had errands to run after dropping Moggie at preschool. I went to Kohls and Kroger and when I got home I figured out that I had a dryer sheet sticking way out of the top of my underwear the entire morning.

I went to DSW and came to the conclusion that I will never wear high heels again. Mid-height heels still work but big old high heels make my back hurt.

I was up all night between the Jimmy Legs and being woken up by having "Roll over" grumbled at me repeatedly. I really feel sorry for Fidel having to sleep with me and I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go get checked out for this horrible snoring crap. He says I stop breathing and then gasp for air. The bags under my eyes are making me look old.

I've lost 5 lbs this week. I don't know how smart it is to start eating right shortly before a cruise but I'm not one to do things the conventional way. I think I'll eat healthy meals and indulge in the booze only.

I'm fighting the urge to go buy some plants and spend the weekend digging in the dirt. I love doing yard work, except for mowing the grass and cleaning crap up. I guess all I love is planting and pruning.

I don't remember the last time I made dinner. I guess I should cook something tonight.

2 comments:

so tired said...

I'm on quite a stretch of not making dinner. I'm seeing how long I can go. Nobody is starving around here.

Queen In My House of Blue said...

good job on the 5 lbs!!