Monday, March 31, 2008

Spank Him

This morning while running errands, I was in the frozen food section of Wal-Mart stocking up on chicken nuggets and Moggie toast (Eggo French Toast Sticks) and there was a lady with 2 toddlers in the basket area of her cart. The boy toddler was standing up and wouldn't sit down for anything. I passed her three times and each time she was pleading with him, "Please sit down. This is not appropriate behavior", etc. I wanted to tell her, "Girlfriend, you are in the Wal-Mart. Spank him." You will never find a more suitable place to spank a butt than the Wal-Mart. And the funny thing about it is that most of the patrons would applaud you. There's something about entering the doors of a Wal-Mart that makes normally unacceptable behavior suddenly acceptable. I whacked one of my kids in the head with a pack of bacon one day in full view of everyone in the store and no one made a peep. Except for the kid who was whacked with the bacon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I still laugh at the bacon story!

Anonymous said...

I've totally dragged a kid around Wal-Mart by his ear. Ain't nobody said nothin'.

I agree!

AFRo said...

BK loves those Eggo French Toast sticks and the Cinnamon Toast Waffles too!

I schmacked little kid on the head with a package of socks just this weekend because he wanted to hang over the edge of the basket to the point that it was about to tip over.

I ain't got no shame. I was ghetto in the Wal Mart.

Wani said...

I cracked up at this! Have you checked out www.InTheMotherhood.com yet? They've got some great mom stories and they turned the best into webisodes. Its great!

K said...

Nuttin' wrong with a whack on the but in wally-world. ;o)