Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Operation Thindown Progress

I'm still working out 5 days a week. I work out for at least an hour and today I did 1 hour and 20 minutes. I would have done an hour and 40 minutes but I had to leave to go get Tootie from the bus stop. I normally have some killer PMS but since I exercised in the two weeks leading up to the monthly Hell we must endure, I didn't even notice it. I've heard that exercise is good for that but now I know. You hear a lot of crazy shit about the benefits of exercise and I have been in good physical shape in my day but I guess I wasn't in tune with my body then because now I really do feel better for exercising. I suppose I've seen the light. Or the calendar ticking down to our May cruise...

2 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

You are on fire!

Stacy said...

Go girl! I LOVE TURBO JAM. We should be promoters. LOL. I can't wait to see you in May! We will be some hot Mama's on the cruise. Woohoo!