Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Increasing my Fruit Intake

I had 3 big ol' strawberries tonight as an effort to increase the amount of fruits and veggies in my diet. These strawberries were dipped in dark chocolate and were as good as sex. The funny thing about me breaking down and having my dessert fix is that it's normally during The Biggest Loser show. Fidel and I are sitting our big asses here eating chocolate covered strawberries while watching the people on tv lose gobs of weight.

I did work out for an hour today and I'll do so again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmyyy!! At least no one can see you asses on you couch eating away ;)

Kellyology said...

I always end up hungry during the Biggest Loser! I think it's because they're always talking about food...

Mom O Matic said...

A little chocolate is good for you.

Stacy said...

OMG I always eat during the biggest loser too. DH and I were talking about what pigs we were watching these people struggle and then stuff our faces at the same time! Glad we are not alone.