Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wine and Weight Loss

I have had too much wine this evening. I had not intended to imbibe this evening, but Momzilla was over here this morning nit picking, and as the time for the shower approached, I reached for the love in a bottle, Cabernet. I was able to smile through all the criticisms of the lovely shower and managed to not write "Ungrateful Whore" in frosting on the beautiful cake made by my co-host. It really was a good shower and everyone had a good time. I will be posting pictures and telling you what I did in case you ever need any event planning help.

Oh, I lost 4 lbs this week by doing Turbo Jam and eating a sensible diet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss!! Woohoo!

I can't wait to see pics of the shower!

Queen In My House of Blue said...

Thats awesome on the weight loss!!!

Mom O Matic said...

You are awesome with the 4 pounds!

And I would only have loved you more if you wrote Ungrateful Whore on the cake.