Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Son of a Bitch

I just googled for images of Jeff Healey to use on a hilarious story about Moggie pretending to play the piano and closing her eyes halfway like Jeff Healey, but apparently he died this month (WTF celebrity gossip sites??) and I just don't feel like posting a picture now because it's depressing and unfunny. He was only 41. Cancer sucks. Everyone has seen Roadhouse at least ten times and with Patrick Swayze being in the news with his cancer you would think someone could have mentioned that poor Jeff Healey died.

Someone needs to start a celebrity gossip blog for us grown-ups who don't give a shit about seeing Paris Hilton's cooter or Britney's cottage cheese ass. If I ran such a blog I'd dedicate Fridays to posting scantily-clad 80's hair band dudes, starting with Jon Bon Jovi. Kip Winger would be for week 2.

ETA- Apparently the rest of the world knows about Jeff Healey dying and I am apparently not up to speed on recent celebrity deaths.

3 comments:

so tired said...

You got me. Who is Jeff Healey?

Anonymous said...

What? Oh man, that is so sad. My sisters loved "Angel Eyes". We had it on all of our mixed tapes.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say my sisters and I loved it.