Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dear Leapster L-Maxes


Sweetest digital babysitters, please forgive me for allowing the two of you to be buried in a pile of toys in the girls' playroom. Forgive me, especially, for contemplating placing you two in the garage sale pile. I thought that you had joined the multitude of outgrown and unloved toys, but you had merely been misplaced and forgotten. I shall shine your exterior with a Clorox wipe and provide you with fresh batteries. I'll get around to ordering you a new stylus pen today, Red One.

The two of you have gifted me with many hours of silence from the children. Just this morning I was able to sleep until 9:30 because the children never left their rooms. They sat playing you without a peep. Viva L-Max!

2 comments:

AFRo said...

That is awesome that the kids got back into it. Don't you wish we had cool stuff like that when we were little?

Stacy said...

I love Leapster LMAX! Cayden goes in phases where she plays nonstop with it and forgets about it. But hey each time she starts back up again it's like a new toy all over. Woohoo!!