Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Need This


I was in a gift store today looking for housewarming gifts for our new next-door neighbors and my friend, Chrissy. I found some cute stuff but while on my search I saw this book with a snazzy little cover and it was titled: Any Bitch Can Cook. I didn't care what was inside of it, I just wanted it to sit on my kitchen bookshelf for all to see. I've since discovered that the book has a great companion titled: Any Bitch Can Drink. I think that is the book I would have written if I was a real writer. I've actually been doing more writing than drinking here lately and I can't even truthfully call myself a boozehound any more. I normally drink like a fish in the heat of summer but it seems like there's always something going on or I'm just too tired to squeeze lemons and limes. And using bottled juice may seem like a good idea but if you are too lazy to squeeze you just don't need to drink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those sound like books I need on my shelf.