Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Green With Envy


I am normally not a jealous person but I'm as green as a watermelon with envy at the moment.

Remember my friend Chrissy who I gifted with a bottle of Grey Goose inscribed with the words "Congratulations, Whore"? That whore has been whisked away to Paris by her husband in celebration of their 10 year anniversary. I know poor Fidel is hating to come home to hear me groan about not going to Paris. If he were to surprise me with a trip, that's the one I would want. We got married in Hawaii so I'd love to go back there for nostalgia but I would love to go to Paris with him.

I hope that whore brings me back something.

2 comments:

Kalyn said...

WHORE!!!! hehehe.... I went with my best friend for Christmas Shopping one year. We were like 22. * It was a gift from my Mom, (her Boss) It was fun, but would be MUCH more enjoyable with a loved one you can kiss under the Eiffel Tower. Hmmmm.... a 10 yr anniversary present huh? Have to keep that in mind! :)

Unknown said...

Lucky bitch!