Monday, June 30, 2008

May I Speak to Someone With a Penis?

In our deck renovation/expansion project, a main obstacle/goal is getting our 600-lb hot tub on the deck, from it's current resting spot underneath our deck. I took Wiener Dog outside earlier and Kenfullofshit was out there so I talked to him a bit, and in the conversation the subject of exactly how he planned to get that hot tub up a flight of stairs was broached. He doesn't know how he's going to do it. I told him that I would call the spa store and ask the guy who does the deliveries and setup so I came inside to do that. A young chick chewing gum answered the phone and insisted that she was an expert on moving and deliveries so I humored her and asked just how we would go about getting the hot tub up the deck and she said "A um, you know, the machine that pokes underneath and lifts up, a forklift thingy?".

I felt like saying, "Thank you for your expert knowledge. May I now speak to someone who has a penis and who has actually moved a hot tub up to a deck?". Instead I just thanked her and emailed Fidel to call someone himself.

4 comments:

Adriane said...

I think that you should totally set up stupidassspagirl and Kenfullofshit on a date. I bet they would have TONS in common.

Jennifer said...

Well, Kenfullofshit is a grandfather so he and the Spa Expert may not be compatible!!

AFRo said...

I'm speechless. Holy shit. I LOVE your name... Kenfullofshit.

Anonymous said...

Of coarse... a fork lift thingy! You should have known that!