Monday, June 9, 2008

Television Quandry


Watching the Discovery Channel can be a crapshoot sometimes. I typically try to make sure I'm not eating anything because more than likely you will get a face full of crap like Bear Grylls sucking the blood out of some poor animal and spending the next 45 minutes looking like the world's sloppiest vampire. Other times, you get to watch that hot piece Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs. I think an idea for a great show would be to assign Mike Rowe to accompany Bear Grylls on one of his little nutjob missions just for the sole purpose of keeping him from having a face smeared with blood or from drinking his own piss.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That Bear Grylls guy is sometimes over the top and other times... SUPER COOL. We have watched the show a couple times and we always get sucked in. But yea... the one where we got water from elephant dropping... or I should say... elephant PILES.. yea groooooss

Anonymous said...

Stay out of my dreams, whore.